Recognition

Sunday, July 24, 2016

My Anchor

"You are my anchor" card made with white and kraft card stock from Gina K Designs, Lawn Fawn "You Float My Boat" stamp set, Designs by Ryn "Water Effects 1" stamp set, Distress Inks, Ink blending tool, small paint brush, white gel pen and twine.
Thanks for stopping by!

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Monday Nautical/By the Sea Challenge and in the Cards in Envy Heat Wave Challenge (beating the heat in the water!) and in The Heart Desires Tropical Challenge #2  and in the AAA Cards One Stash Favorite.  (Fav stash item is my new water drop stamps.)
 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful ombre effect, and love the anchor. The water droplet stamp is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp for our Monday challenge! Hugs, maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card...what a great mix of companies!
    Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your card! Just fantastic and the blues are beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blending is fantastic--I'm jealous! I love the simplicity so much! Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty! Fabulous blending. Thank you for joining The Heart Desires Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a terrific use of those water droplet stamps - I absolutely love them, have a similar set myself, but can never think how to use them, now I do! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on loving those water droplet stamps! I love your beautiful inked background. The anchor and twine are the perfect embellishments to finish the card off. Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous! Love the water droplet stamps from Ryn. You certainly did it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the blues and ombre!!! thanks for playing with Cards in Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete