Recognition

Friday, April 21, 2017

Love You More - Mint Olive Taupe


Finally back in the cave - and it feels good!  Just a reminder folks - take good care of yourselves, there's only one of you!  I'm so happy to have DH back home and feeling better!  
Thank you for all your prayers, cards and support!

Now on to the first card of the day!  This was made with a few challenges in mind.  I used Hero Arts Love stamp and cut set, and Stamper's Anonymous floral stencil with inks in mint, olive, and taupe.  I masked off the center for the stencil, then the middle for the sides.  I used the inks with Clarity Stencil brushes.  I cut 3 of the die, 2 in black and one out of the front of the card, then stacked them a little offset so you can see the word better.  The two black stitched hearts are a die from a CC Designs set called "Autumn".  I added lots of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the word die and hearts, you can see the sparkle better in the bottom right picture below.

I received those beautiful roses from a student at the conclusion of our Spring Orchestra Concert at a Catholic school where I work part time.  Such sweet kids, beautiful roses, and fun times!

Thanks for stopping by!

I will enter this in:

 
 

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Macimbalo. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful card design. So gorgeous and I love the way you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, such fabulous colors. And I love how you popped up the greeting. Over the top creative, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo love this! I think the sentiment straddling the colour block and stencilled flowers looks exquisite. Thanks for playing at CC&S and AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful card! I love this stencil and the colors are so soft and pretty. Great design with the sentiment. I'm so glad hubby is home and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the stencil and I love the die cut. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is fabulous! Your camouflaged die-cut sentiment looks amazing across the three strips. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the way the sentiment is done! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card. Love the mix of techniques and the design layout of your card, very eye catching. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that script word and the way you used it in the overall design. Such a gorgeous card, Macimbalo! Thanks for playing along with our color challenge at CC&S. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Sunday!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete