Recognition

Monday, April 30, 2018

Two Striped Birthday Cards

   


Hello and welcome!  I had a little time to play in my craft cave today and I made two cards using the flower stamps from CAS-ual Fridays "Truth Is", Altenew's "Birthday Greetings"and Concord & 9th's Floral Fill-In Patterns striped paper.  I also used watercolor paper and distress inks and the dies for the flowers, white embossing powder and black Nuvo drops.  I can't decide which one I like the best!

But I always need birthday cards so I'm trying to rebuild my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in


   
  

6 comments:

  1. I love them both Angie! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pair of cards, Angie. Clean and simple perfection. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stylish! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two simply gorgeous cards, loved the use of the stripes in two different ways. Sorry, can't help with choosing a favorite, love them both! Thank you Angie, for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, floral challenge. Hugs, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your flowers are stunning!!! LOVE this!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a striking combination of supplies! The watercolored flowers are a nice touch. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete